Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Firstly Happy Mothers Day to all you fabulous mom's out there. Being a new mom myself, I have a new respect for what being a mother means ... Complete self-sacrifice ... A choice you make every single day, to put someone else's happiness and well-being ahead of your own - willingly!  Taking a step back... I'm reminded just how difficult Mother's Day use-to-be for me ... How it reminded me every year that i was suppose to be a mom to the baby girl we lost and the heartache of failed attempts to conceive again ... But God had a plan ... A perfect plan!  I hold Summer in my arms and stare at her perfection, tears streaming down my face, heart bursting with joy, I just thank God over and over again ... for breathing life into my womb and entrusting me with this blessing. She's a miracle. She grew in my broken womb ... and she's perfect. Today my heart is breaking for all those hundreds of women trying to conceive their miracles, doing everything in their power to get their hearts desire ... today is hard for them ... Very hard! I know. Lord please see their hearts, their desires... Amen x

No comments: