Monday, October 13, 2014

Our biggest G I F T is almost 3 x

What can I say, time flies when you having fun! After many years of struggles to have a baby, fast forward nearly 3 years later - and we are just loving our beautiful blessing - little miss summer-grayce. Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for giving her to us! She truly is such a joy and can't imagine life without her. She is a real daddy's girl in looks & character! Guess its time for another one? yes, no? maybe :) Not that easy when making a baby involves, loads of injections, hormones, mood swings, tears, finances, hope, pain, fear, joy, expectation, nerves, patience, doubt, faith, love, anger, scans, doctors, labs… I will say it again… Yes, No, Maybe? …. only time will tell! Time is not on my side, but when it comes to God, age is nothing and timing is everything… so we wait… wait on God…  xoxo





*our family photo shoot - September 2014. TRPHOTO.

No comments: